Friday 14 August 2009

My Cabinet

I have some LED lights that I want to put in the cabinet but they are very dim, I've tried wiring them up to a 9v battery but it doesn't seem to make much difference, my Dad said I might need a transformer.

Not sure what's going in it yet but after talking with Rachel about the Victorians fascination with collecting and labeling I'm thinking that I'll label and number all the objects, then I'll do a key and have a display/info board with an explanation to what they all are. I might even do a paper leaflet/info sheet, maybe a word search or quiz...............................

Don't know why but I thought the cabinet opened the other way??? I've had it for ages, years and I used to use it as a bathroom cabinet but it's been hidden in the loft and shed since we moved to this house. I've had to hide it because every time Peter finds it he tries to get rid of it asking me what I want it for? I've not known what I wanted it for until now, hurray for not getting rid of things, I knew there was a reason I kept it, didn't know it at the time but I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment